STEP ONE – IN HOME ASSESSMENT
- Our in-house kitchen & bath designer along with the owner of Still Waters Kitchen & Bath will visit your home to discuss your renovation project. This first meeting will involve discussions about:
- The scope of your renovation
- Your personal taste – contemporary, traditional, transitional, modern etc.
- Design ideas and functionality requirements
- Construction assessment
STEP TWO – COST OVERVIEW
- A preliminary fixture budget will be prepared to help you in determining your overall budget for fixtures.
- A detailed estimate of construction costs will be prepared and reviewed with you. The estimate covers costs for demolition, rebuild, tiles, plumbing and electrical.
- A meeting will be set up with you to discuss all of the above items.
STEP THREE – CONTRACT AGREEMENT
- Once you have decided that you want Still Waters Kitchen & Bath to complete your renovation, we will present you with our contract that includes everything discussed. A signed contract begins the process.
STEP FOUR – PRODUCT SELECTION AND DESIGN LAYOUT
- Our in-house designer will prepare design drawings based on discussions with you
- You will work with our in-house designer to finalize selection of products and fixtures - from faucets, sinks and shower systems to tiles and counter top selection
- Final drawings will be signed- off
STEP FIVE – PROJECT TIMELINES
- A preliminary project plan will be presented to you. Timing is based on the arrival of products.
- We will work with you to determine potential start dates.
STEP SIX – EXECUTION OF THE PLAN
Still Waters Will:
- Manage the execution of the plan
- Communicate daily with you on the status of the project
- Document changes and determine impact on the current plan and budget and adjust the plan to accommodate changes
- Keep the project on track